This Learning Path is designed for Product Managers or Product Marketing Managers. To be successful on the certification exam, you should be able to configure your company’s product catalog in Zuora. You should also be able to recognize the ramifications of configuring the product catalog a certain way.
To prepare for the exam, we strongly recommend you complete all self-paced courses included in this Learning Path (listed below) and practice configuring the settings in your company’s Zuora sandbox environment. You're, however, not required to complete these courses before taking the exam.
- Basics of Product Catalog
- Product Catalog Configuration: Adding Products, Rate Plans, and Charges
- Product Catalog Configuration: Using Charge Models (Including Discounts)
- Product Catalog Configuration: Aligning a Billing Period
- Product Catalog Configuration: Prorating Charges
- Product Catalog Configuration: Setting Up International Pricing
- Product Catalog Configuration: Common Use Cases
It'll take approximately 4 hours to complete all courses in the Learning Path. We also recommend attending the virtual Instructor-led session “Q&A for Zuora Product Catalog Manager Certification Exam” to ask questions, clarify doubts, and share best practices with other attendees.